[Air-L] References for AI Literature

Ming-Yi Wu mingyiwu at att.net
Wed Mar 31 11:55:25 PDT 2021

Dear Colleagues,
I am wondering whether you know any theories that may explain people's perceptions about artificial intelligence (AI), applications of AI, and impacts of AI?  For example, are there any books or journal articles for me to read?
When I presented my paper at Eastern Communication Association's (ECA's) annual conference last week, one of my panel participants asked me a question which is related to AI.  That's why I would would like to know about this.
If you can share the AI theories, research findings, and references with me, it will be truly appreciated!
Thanks,

Ming-Yi

Ming-Yi Wu, Ph.D.Graduate FacultyNortheastern University