[Air-L] Indigenous/First peoples and digital data/information

Amy Ruckes amyruckes at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 16:36:08 PDT 2021

Thank you, Geoff, for the timely question.
Thank you, Everyone, for the excellent resources.

I have gone ahead and created a Twitter thread of all the suggestions (for
future referencing) and added some extra research that I found online.
https://twitter.com/AmyRuckes/status/1372692523903283200

Best,
Amy