[Air-L] Indigenous/First peoples and digital data/information

Lukasz Szulc l.szulc at sheffield.ac.uk
Fri Mar 19 02:01:40 PDT 2021

Hi Geoff,

This recent theoretical paper on small data theorizing by Vicki Mayer may
also be relevant:
https://academic.oup.com/ct/advance-article/doi/10.1093/ct/qtaa029/6043687?searchresult=1

Best,
Łukasz

*Dr Lukasz Szulc*
Lecturer in Digital Media and Society
<https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/socstudies/staff/staff-profiles/lukasz-szulc>
MA Digital Media and Society Programme Leader
Department of Sociological Studies
University of Sheffield
UNITED KINGDOM
Pronouns: he/him

@Twitter <https://twitter.com/LukaszSzulc> | @GoogleScholar
<https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=1X7eQV0AAAAJ&hl=en>

*RECENT PUBLICATIONS*

Szulc, L. (2020) Digital Gender Disidentifications: Beyond the Subversion
Versus Hegemony Dichotomy and Toward Everyday Gender Practices.
International Journal of Communication, 14, 5436-5454. Available at:
https://ijoc.org/index.php/ijoc/article/view/15396/3255

Szulc, L. (2020) Queer Migrants and Digital Culture. In K. Smets, K. Leurs,
M. Georgiou, S. Witteborn & R. Gajjala (Eds.) The SAGE Handbook of Media
and Migration (pp. 220-232). Sage: London. Available at:
https://sk.sagepub.com/books/the-sage-handbook-of-media-and-migration/i2123.xml

Szulc, L. (2019) Queer #PolesinUK: Identity, Migration and Social Media.
Research report. Available at: http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/101767/