[Air-L] R: incentives

elanor at inventati.org elanor at inventati.org
Tue Mar 23 01:07:55 PDT 2021

If it is market research, I can tell you that in Italy (and other European
countries) is illegal to pay people by cash.
So, Amazon card is a good idea. I think you can ask them to differentiate
the card by country.

You should check out the list of gifts on the website of Toluna or Dynata.
You can get an idea of what they offer in the different countries.
I hope this helps,
Elanor