[Air-L] incentives

Lauri Goldkind goldkind at fordham.edu
Tue Mar 23 08:43:16 PDT 2021

Hi Helen (and all),
I agree 100% on not supporting Amazon, sorry it was a bad example.

Stay well!
Lauri
Lauri Goldkind, PhD ~Editor in Chief, Journal of Technology in Human
Services <https://www.tandfonline.com/toc/wths20/current>
Data Justice Collective <https://www.datajusticecollective.org>
Associate Professor, Graduate School of Social Service, Fordham
Listen to my podcast interview with tech ethicist David Ryan Polgar
<https://pca.st/episode/1f2b9fb8-f846-402b-8b84-540af1df5612>
http://www.laurigoldkind.net/
Let's talk! Click here to book a time
<https://lauri-goldkind.appointlet.com>

*"The more the data banks record about each one of us, the less we exist."
- Marshall McLuhan*

*Illegitimi non carborundum*