[Air-L] A Global Conversation about the Digital Divide in Higher Education

Mark Carrigan mark at markcarrigan.net
Tue May 4 01:43:48 PDT 2021

The Post-Pandemic University <http://www.postpandemicuniversity.net/> is
collaborating with the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) to
launch a global dialogue about the digital divide in higher education.
ACU’s new podcast series will explore how the work of universities is
changing as a result of the digital revolution and how they can use their
position to confront the challenges posed by digital technology. PPU will
be providing a platform to build on those discussions with responses to
each episode. Read more about the collaboration
<https://cam.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2f920a9671661c16bba55cb56&id=574ee73e9c&e=47bbcafe82>
and
get in touch using this form
<https://cam.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2f920a9671661c16bba55cb56&id=c4328293fd&e=47bbcafe82>
.

Postdoctoral Research Associate
Digital Learning Working Group <http://dlwgcamedfac.wordpress.com/>
Faculty of Education, University of Cambridge
www.markcarrigan.net  | @postpandemicuni
<http://www.twitter.com/postpandemicuni/>
www.cpgjcam.net | @cpgjcam <http://www.twitter.com/cpgjcam/>

*I sometimes work unusual hours as my preferred way of managing multiple
commitments. If you receive this e-mail in the evening or at weekends,
please don't feel any obligation to reply until your own working hours have
resumed. **I also try to follow the e-mail charter
<https://www.thensomehow.com/the-email-charter-10-rules-to-reverse-email-overload/>.*

*New books out in April and June: *
<https://www.routledge.com/Post-Human-Futures-Human-Enhancement-Artificial-Intelligence-and-Social/Carrigan-Porpora/p/book/9780815392781>
<https://bristoluniversitypress.co.uk/the-public-and-their-platforms>