[Air-L] An appeal!

Hakikur Rahman email at hakik.org
Tue May 18 19:39:44 PDT 2021

 To all my friends, colleagues and well wishers:
This is an appeal to you that Google has removed the knowledge box against
the search with my name, Hakikur Rahman
<https://www.facebook.com/hakikur.rahman?__cft__[0]=AZWoisDOA_S3wPA3OY98reJHzCo316auXHTOm1Lbt-pbrFdaX_373TP4QW-R7Wt_PD_xcLjLX18J2oWx_HZ-2Z9A-9mZQpDGAZpm9NfE1h_zdFA1dmCgQ3dQyf6F0euSFkk&__tn__=-]K-R>.
For over a decade it was there at the right side of the search screen,
where their system has placed all of my book's pictures and their
respective links. It not only assisted me, but also assisted my valued
readers to obtain my books at the same platform.
Not sure what are the reasons behind it. However, my fervent request to you
to send a feedback to Google.
For this, please go to Google, or Chrome, or Firefox, or any browser that
you use and give a name search with my name. If the knowledge box does not
appear, please send a feedback to the Google authority with the screenshot.
Many thanks in advance. Remain safe.