[Air-L] JOB: LTC in Gaming, Digital Literacies & Pop Culture, Vancouver Island (1yr)

Ravindra Mohabeer mohabeerlists at gmail.com
Thu May 20 10:30:45 PDT 2021

Hi Friends (sorry for cross posting and please forward)

We’re hiring!

My department has a 1yr LTC in Gaming, Digital Literacies and Pop Culture at Vancouver Island University in Nanaimo, BC.

We combine critical ‘making’ and ‘analysis’ courses and this teaching focused position offers a mix of both.

You know you want to spend a year on the West Coast … work. life. balance. Super small classes and lots of room to explore.

Min.req. Master’s level degree (PhD in progress, ABD, or completed and/or industry experience a bonus).

The posting can be found here:
https://careers.viu.ca/vacancy/limited-term-contract-instructor-media-studies-digital-media-technology-353237.html

Deadline to apply: JUNE 2, 2021 (must apply at the link above and NOT BY EMAIL)
Informal inquiries welcome and can be sent to me directly (ravindra.mohabeer at viu.ca)

Ravi
---------------------------------------
Ravindra N. Mohabeer, PhD