[Air-L] Fully funded PhD positions in Digital Sociology and Politics

Stella s.aririguzoh at gmail.com
Mon May 31 22:36:32 PDT 2021

Good morning, dear Simon,
How are you?
I saw your call for a funded Ph.D. in Digital Sociology and Politics.
Please, do you have a postdoc opening? I currently teach mass communication
at both undergraduate and post-graduate levels at Covenant University,
Nigeria.
Have an outstandingly positive day.

Dr Stella Aririguzoh
*MAY GOD BLESS YOU ESPECIALLY TODAY, IN JESUS NAME!*