[Air-L] Assoc/Full Position in Media & Info focusing on social inequalities

Keith Hampton keith.hampton at mysocialnetwork.net
Fri Nov 5 05:55:06 PDT 2021

Dear Aoir colleagues,

My department, Media and Information at MSU, is hiring. We are looking for
an Associate or Full Professor, with the possibility of an endowed chair,
to expand on our diverse faculty from areas that include communication,
information science, media, HCI, management, psychology, sociology,
economics, and STS.

We welcome applications from those who value the contribution of different
disciplines, different ways of knowing, and different ways of doing, in
research and creative activities that advance knowledge and transform lives
in ways that lead to better quality of life for individuals and
communities. The position is part of our college's multi-position thematic
hire with a focus on race, ethnicity, gender, and/or social inequalities.
We seek scholars who lead their field and whose research, -creative works,
teaching, and/or service address systemic inequities and who will advance
the College's commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.

Please consider applying! For more information, or to apply:
https://careers.msu.edu/en-us/job/508526/associatefull-professortenure-system

Keith

*Keith N. Hampton, Ph.D.*
*Professor, Department of Media and Information*
*Director for Academic Research, Quello Center*
*Affiliate Faculty, Department of Sociology*
*Affiliate Faculty, **Canadian Studies Center*
*Michigan State University*
www.mysocialnetwork.net
www.twitter.com/mysocnet