[Air-L] Issues with the Facebook App review

Marta Delatte martadelatte at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 00:37:05 PST 2021

Hi all,

This is a question regarding Facebook analytics. I was wondering if any of
you had successfully submitted the videos that are now required to pass the
app review.

We’ve been trying to pass the facebook App review, for a facebook App just
of internal use, server to server, with no facebook login button. We
basically would use this app to retrieve insights from the different social
media accounts from Barcelona city council (the same way we do with Google
Analytics, Twitter or Youtube), and mount a dashboard just for internal
users.

We have recorded a few screencasts, granted access to the dashboard
(deployed in PowerBI), submitted different explanation texts but we are
always rejected with the explanation they were not able to locate the
facebook login button, and we do not use it. As mentioned, this is a server
to server APP polling few times a day to the different APIs to retrieve
analytics, so the authentication is done between servers with granted
access tokens.

After all the reviews we have tried to contact the reviewers through the
same form and through the messenger platform, but we did not receive any
reply. Does someone know any way to get in contact with these reviewers to
get some extra feedback?

Apologies if this issue has been brought before, I could not find any
thread in the list.

*Dr. Marta Delatte *
*Digital Communications Advisor *
*Barcelona City Council *