[Air-L] Call for Submissions for SSMF 2022

Garg, Rabani rabani at upenn.edu
Sun Nov 21 14:43:12 PST 2021

Hello!

We at CAMRA<https://www.camrapenn.org/> are pleased to announce that the 10th Annual <https://ssmf2022.camrapenn.org/> Screening Scholarship Media Festival (SSMF) is now open for submissions. The Festival will be held on March 25th-26th, 2022 at the University of Pennsylvania.

We invite submissions from scholars, activists, artists, filmmakers, and educators of all backgrounds to critically explore the theme of “Pause”.  We understand pause as mobility and immobility, as waiting, as rest and recuperation, but also as refusal, political strategy, and action. SSMF brings together a community of scholars, students, activists, artists, educators, and filmmakers of all backgrounds to critically explore these ideas.

Submissions will be accepted in the following categories: film, audio, performance, interactive exhibit or installation, and research presentation. The submission system will be open until December 05, 2021. More information about the submissions process can be found at https://ssmf2022.camrapenn.org/. Any questions about the festival can be directed to SSMF at camrapenn.org.

Sincerely,

Rabani

Director, SSMF 2022

Rabani Garg, M.S.Ed
Ph.D. Student in Literacy, Culture, and International Education | Graduate School of Education
CAMRA Screening Scholarship Media Festival Director, 2022<https://ssmf2022.camrapenn.org/>
University of Pennsylvania