[Air-L] Issues with the Facebook App review

Marta Delatte martadelatte at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 03:04:29 PST 2021

Hi Fabio,

I see, that is a shame. Thanks for sharing this information.

best regards

*Dr. Marta Delatte Research Directorliquendatalab.com
<http://liquendatalab.com>@liquendatalab
<https://twitter.com/LiquenDataLab>*

Missatge de Fabio Giglietto <fabio.giglietto at uniurb.it> del dia dv., 12 de
nov. 2021 a les 12:00: