[Air-L] three positions open at American University!!

Patricia Aufderheide paufder at american.edu
Mon Nov 22 12:48:24 PST 2021

My friends, I do not know why the emails about our three amazing job aren't working for people, because they work fine for me in several forms. But here are the jobs again! And they are all posted at american.edu, and public, and open. That's a poor option, I know, hunting through job openings on the main page. Apologies!

https://apply.interfolio.com/94193

https://apply.interfolio.com/98800

https://apply.interfolio.com/94193

Patricia Aufderheide, University Professor, School of Communication
(she/they)
Living and working where Nacotchtank and Piscataway peoples once lived
PhD Program Director
Founder, Center for Media & Social Impact
American University
4400 Massachusetts Av., NW
American University, Washington, DC 20016-8017
McKinley Hall 323
@paufder @cmsimpact
cmsimpact.org<http://cmsimpact.org>
paufder at american.edu<mailto:paufder at american.edu>
202-885-2069 office
240-643-4805 mobile
Zoom Office Hours:
https://american.zoom.us/j/96788556467?pwd=eFNpa2JMWlZQRm5pT1Z0b3RVUlRXQT09

Reclaiming Fair Use--t<https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/022637419X?pf_rd_p=d1f45e03-8b73-4c9a-9beb-4819111bef9a&pf_rd_r=9A4S3CXHCD8R7GBY3C8P>he second edition is out, with new stories, quizzes and entirely new chapters on the surprising success of fair use in enabling creativity!