[Air-L] Opportunity to be included in a new article collection, Deep Learning for IoT Security

Paudel, Ramesh rpaudel42 at email.gwu.edu
Tue Oct 5 11:12:49 PDT 2021

Dear All,

As a Associate Guest Editor I would like to invite you to submit high
quality papers in our Special Issue on “Deep Learning for IoT Security”
https://www.frontiersin.org/research-topics/24532/deep-learning-for-iot-security
 in Frontiers in Big Data

If you decide to submit a manuscript within our collection, your
contribution will be peer-reviewed and judged on originality, interest,
clarity, relevance, correctness, language, and presentation by our
editorial board members. Immediately upon publication, your paper will be
free to read for everyone, increasing visibility and citations.

We encourage authors to submit abstracts ahead of the full manuscript
submission.

See the message below for more information, as well as the links to either
accept or decline this Call for Participation.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to write to the journal
team at bigdata at frontiersin.org.

Would you be interested in contributing a manuscript to this Research
Topic? Please let me know by clicking on the links below:

YES – I would like to participate

https://research-topic-management-app.frontiersin.org/manage/contributor-confirms-participation?activationkey=0e549466-73d2-47f3-aad0-1e5b5e468ecd

NO – I am unable to participate in this project

https://research-topic-management-app.frontiersin.org/manage/contributor-declines-participation?activationkey=0e549466-73d2-47f3-aad0-1e5b5e468ecd

Information on the Publishing Fees can be found on the following link:
https://www.frontiersin.org/about/publishing-fees.
<https://www.frontiersin.org/about/publishing-fees> Kindly note that we are
committed to ensuring that fees do not become a barrier to scientific
publishing and solutions are available. You are welcome to explore this on
our fees page.

If you have any questions or if you require any special considerations,
please do let me know. I hope you consider contributing to this exciting
project.

Kind Regards,

Ramesh Paudel
Topic Editor,
Cybersecurity and Privacy Section, Frontiers in Big Data