[Air-L] Inclusive Games Group

Kat Schrier Shaenfield kschrier at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 20:09:29 PDT 2021

Hello all-
I am inviting anyone interested to join a new group related to inclusive
games. We are holding our first meeting on *October 7 (Thursday) at 8 pm ET
(virtual), *and our second meeting on *October 14th (Thursday) at 10 am ET
(virtual).*

We are exploring things like...
--Developing an "unconference" on inclusive games
--Creating whitepapers/open access books on inclusive games
--Connecting with each other and with organizations that are supporting
inclusion in games
--Finding collaborators for grants, research, and scholarship
--Finding collaborators for games and other projects
--Creating a cozy, inclusive, caring community
--& MORE!
Please email me if you want more details about the group and our meeting.

Take care, Kat
Dr. Karen (Kat) Schrier
http://www.karenschrier.com
www.twitter.com/drgamermom

Associate Professor & Director, Games & Emerging Media program, Marist
College
Author, *We the Gamers* <https://gamesforcivics.com/> (Oxford University
Press)
Author, *Knowledge Games