[Air-L] 2021 Marquette "Ethics of Big Data Symposium" (Nov 4, online)

Zimmer, Michael michael.zimmer at marquette.edu
Wed Oct 6 20:07:41 PDT 2021

I'm excited to announce that the 2021 Marquette Ethics of Big Data Symposium will focus on "Applied Algorithmic Ethics" and will take place virtually on November 4, 2021 from 12:30pm - 2:00pm (CT).

Our keynote speaker is Dr. Rumman Chowdhury, director of Twitter's ML Ethics, Transparency and Accountability (META) team. Her talk will be followed by a discussion with two other leading voices in this space: Dr. Luke Stark (Western University) and Dr. Ranjit Singh (Data & Society).

Details and registration are at https://www.marquette.edu/ethics-of-big-data/

~ Michael

--
Michael Zimmer, PhD
Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science
michael.zimmer at marquette.edu
www.michaelzimmer.org
@michaelzimmer