[Air-L] Digital Culture and Education

Harry Dyer (EDU - Staff) Harry.T.Dyer at uea.ac.uk
Fri Oct 8 02:41:37 PDT 2021

Dear all,
Digital Culture and Education<https://www.digitalcultureandeducation.com/> has published a new special edition exploring digital games and inclusion, which bring together global insights into current developments at the nexus of digital gaming and inclusion in education, culture, and beyond. The special issue covers a wide variety of topics related to diversity, such as cultural dimensions, dis/ability and gender, and aspects often left out in the context of inclusive discourses, such as discussions of mental health. The special edition can be found here: https://www.digitalcultureandeducation.com/volume-13-2
The current edition of Digital Culture and Education is still accepting paper which we publish on a rolling basis. Current papers in the edition include an examination of the history of wargames, an exploration of VR as Vygotskyan teaching, a look at techno-material pedagogies, an examination of machine art and AI, and a look at decolonial education and radical digital citizenship. https://www.digitalcultureandeducation.com/volume-13
Finally, we are looking to refresh the associate editorial board as we head into a new phase of the journal, and are looking for researchers, activists, and practitioners interested in reviewing works around our broad scope of digital culture and education. We are an open access journal, and are interested in expanding and exploring new ways of communicating research. If you would like to nominate yourself or someone you know to be considered for the board, please do get in contact. We are particularly interested in hearing from early career researchers, diverse voices, and emerging scholars in the field.
Best wishes,
Harry

Dr Harry T Dyer
Lecturer in Education, Course Director BA Education
School of Education and Lifelong Learning
University of East Anglia, Norwich Research Park, Norwich, NR4 7TJ

Follow me on Twitter at @harrytdyer<https://twitter.com/HarryTDyer>.
You can find my TED talk here<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZteEZbAtsNI>, or read my latest book here<https://www.springer.com/gp/book/9789811557156>
Find out more about Digital Culture and Education here<http://digitalcultureandeducation.com/>