[Air-L] Job Alert: Oxford Associate Professor of AI & Society (social sciences)

Nardine.Alnemr Nardine.Alnemr at canberra.edu.au
Mon Oct 4 15:35:22 PDT 2021

Dear Vicki,
Thanks a lot for sharing the job alert.
I'm submitting my PhD thesis for examination next week. I was wondering if it would be possible to submit an application for this position or is it essential to have the award in hand to apply?
Looking forward to hearing from you

Thanks
Nardine

Nardine Alnemr
PhD Candidate
Centre for Deliberative Democracy and Global Governance, <http://deldem.canberra.edu.au>
Institute for Governance and Policy Analysis
University of Canberra
nardine.alnemr at canberra.edu.au<mailto:nardine.alnemr at canberra.edu.au> | +61412438702
deldem.canberra.edu.au<http://deldem.canberra.edu.au> | https://connect2parliament.com/
-
Recent Publications
Alnemr, Choucair, and Curato. Can the poor exercise deliberative agency in a multimedia saturated society? Lessons from Brazil and Lebanon<https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/2474736X.2020.1802206>. Political Research Exchange. 2020
Emancipation cannot be programmed: blind spots of algorithmic facilitation in online deliberation<https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/13569775.2020.1791306?journalCode=ccpo20>. Contemporary Politics. 2020