[Air-L] [External] Critical Internet Studies Ethnographies for Use in Undergrad Methods course

Peter Joseph Gloviczki PhD pgloviczki at coker.edu
Tue Oct 26 07:16:19 PDT 2021

Andrew and all,

My recent book, Mediated Narration in the Digital Age (Nebraska, 2021)
might be helpful.

https://www.nebraskapress.unl.edu/nebraska/9781496217639/

I am glad to Zoom or Skype with any class that would find the book (and
such a visit) to be useful.

Fondly, Peter

Peter Joseph Gloviczki, PhD    he/him/his
Associate Professor of Communication
Coker University
300 East College Avenue
Hartsville, South Carolina 29550
843.383.8379
pgloviczki at coker.edu

Assistant Editor, Journal of Loss and Trauma (Taylor & Francis)
President, Carolinas Communication Association
Past Head, Cultural and Critical Studies Division, Association for
Education in Journalism and Mass Communication (AEJMC)

Scholarly Books:

Mediated Narration in the Digital Age: Storying the Media World
<https://www.nebraskapress.unl.edu/nebraska/9781496217639/> (University of
Nebraska Press, 2021).

Journalism and Memorialization in the Age of Social Media
<https://www.palgrave.com/us/book/9781137465368> (Palgrave Macmillan, 2015)