[Air-L] Future Digileaders 2021 at Digital Futures - Call for participation

Airi Lampinen airilampinen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 02:55:51 PDT 2021

Dear all,

I am writing to bring to your attention Future Digileaders (
https://www.digitalfutures.kth.se/news/future-digileaders/),
an event for early career researchers interested in the broad area of
digitalisation, who are women or non-binary.

The event consists of a career workshop with talks, panels, and sincere
discussions. We will cover professional development, and provide
opportunities to meet inspiring role models and to network with each other.

This year, its third edition will be held fully online on October 19, 13:00
to 18:00 (CET).

I kindly ask you to encourage senior PhD students, postdocs, and even fresh
assistant professors in your circles to apply (deadline: September 30).

You can find more details on the event website (including eligibility
criteria), but please let me know if you would like to hear more about it.

Best wishes and have a nice week,

Airi,

on behalf of the Future Digileaders 2021 Organising Committee

(Marianela Ciolfi Felice, Airi Lampinen, Asreen Rostami, Fatemeh Rahimian,
Yvonne Stürz, Stacy Vallis, and Claudia Núñez-Pacheco)

--
Airi Lampinen
Associate Professor (Docent)

airi at dsv.su.se | @airi_ | airilampinen.fi
Weekly newsletter: tinyletter.com/airi_/