[Air-L] FINAL CALL: Postdoc Empirical Platform Studies and Digital Methods

Christian Katzenbach christian.katzenbach at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 05:23:53 PDT 2021

Dear all,

It’s only 4 days left to apply for the position of:

Postdoc „Empirical Platform Studies and Digital Methods“ (0.95FTE, 3 Years, ~50-60k€/year)
https://www.uni-bremen.de/en/university/the-university-as-an-employer/job-vacancies-1/job/832?cHash=2b820be5c35b5ccde2c404b0e47954cc

… in my new lab „Platform Governance, Media, and Technology“ at ZeMKI, University of Bremen. I am seeking people with strong digital methods expertise, particular with contemporary quantitative approaches to data collection and analysis. This is part of a broader hiring process, and the team will also consists and collaborate with my existing group at the Humboldt Institute of Internet and Society (eg. the „Shaping AI“ project etc).

Don’t hesitate to reach out at katzenbach at uni-bremen.de if you have questions.

Best,
Christian