[Air-L] NEW DATASET D/L: Cambridge Analytica Interactive Map

Dr. Emma Briant teflpolsoc at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 09:05:55 PDT 2022

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your ongoing interest in my work, I hope you are well. I
wanted to point you to some interesting downloads available at my Patreon.
Firstly, today, the dataset
<https://emma-briant.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e7f9f1379bf0f0311ebba75d7&id=9ac78f8018&e=ba76ce6920>
behind
my Interactive Cambridge Analytica Map
<https://emma-briant.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e7f9f1379bf0f0311ebba75d7&id=05c9c49620&e=ba76ce6920>
for
anyone wishing to further develop and visualize the data. My 'Dark Arts
Debutants' and above can now download this dataset for around the cost of
buying me a coffee. I just ask that you please reference and link to its
source - and I would love to know what you create too please!

Secondly, you can also download on a similar basis new documents
<https://emma-briant.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e7f9f1379bf0f0311ebba75d7&id=67f493af53&e=ba76ce6920>
am making available where possible from my research into the scandal, SCL,
Cambridge Analytica, their methods and related companies.

I hope you find these of interest!

Emma

--
Dr Emma L Briant

Owner: Maven of Persuasion LLC
Fellow at Central European University's Center for Media, Data and Society
Associate at University of Cambridge, Center for Financial Reporting &
Accountability
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/emmalbriant
Website: www.emma-briant.co.uk

Author of: *Propaganda and Counter-Terrorism: Strategies for Global
Change *from
Manchester University Press
Co-Author of: *Bad News for Refugees* with Prof. Greg Philo and Dr. Pauline
Donald from Pluto Press.
Sign up for my Newsletter
<http://emma-briant.co.uk/sign-up-for-important-updates/>!
Follow me on Twitter @emmalbriant