[Air-L] Draft principles and public webinar for Scottish Government Independent Expert Group on Unlocking the Value of Public Sector Personal Data

Angela Daly angelacdaly at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 07:49:17 PDT 2022

 I posted to this list earlier this year that I am chairing an independent
expert group for the Scottish Government on how data controllers in the
public sector can address requests for access to the personal data they
hold by private sector organisations.

We are now able to share with you a set of draft principles for data
sharing and access which myself and other independent experts have been
working on over the last couple of months:

   -
   https://blogs.gov.scot/digital/2022/08/19/draft-principles-for-unlocking-the-value-of-scotlands-public-sector-personal-data-for-public-benefit/

We are hosting a webinar on Thursday 1 September to present the principles
and discuss our work, all welcome:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/unlocking-value-of-public-sector-personal-data-guiding-principles-design-tickets-405153413767

If you have any questions or comments on the principles and work, please
attend the webinar if you can and/or feel free to email me.

Thanks, Angela