[Air-L] New in Open Access: Gender Inequalities in Tech-driven Research and Innovation; Virtual Reality Methods; Women in Supramolecular Chemistry

Bahar Celik Muller bahar.muller at bristol.ac.uk
Wed Aug 31 02:47:05 PDT 2022

***Apologies for cross posting​​​***

Read the latest Open Access books from Bristol University Press:

  *   Gender Inequalities in Tech-driven Research and Innovation – Living the Contradiction | Bristol University Press (bristoluniversitypressdigital.com)<https://bristoluniversitypressdigital.com/view/book/9781529219494/9781529219494.xml?rskey=ntFtl1&result=1>
  *   Virtual Reality Methods – A Guide for Researchers in the Social Sciences and Humanities | Bristol University Press (bristoluniversitypressdigital.com)<https://bristoluniversitypressdigital.com/view/book/9781447360773/9781447360773.xml>
  *   Women in Supramolecular Chemistry – Collectively Crafting the Rhythms of Our Work and Lives in STEM | Bristol University Press (bristoluniversitypressdigital.com)<https://bristoluniversitypressdigital.com/view/book/9781447362395/9781447362395.xml>

Please share these with relevant members of your organisation, students and your networks.

BOOK GIVEAWAY: You can add your name to the form here<https://forms.gle/itRJyrCwfhBrQsHt6> to enter our book giveaway for a chance to win the paperback editions of the Open Access books here, as well as a book of your choice from our website.

​For review copy requests and media enquiries, please contact bahar.muller at bristol.ac.uk.

***You may also be interested in​​​***

  *   Bristol University Press | Social Media and the Automatic Production of Memory - Classification, Ranking and the Sorting of the Past, By Ben Jacobsen and David Beer<https://bristoluniversitypress.co.uk/social-media-and-the-automatic-production-of-memory>
  *   Bristol University Press | Resisting AI - An Anti-fascist Approach to Artificial Intelligence, By Dan McQuillan<https://bristoluniversitypress.co.uk/resisting-ai>
  *   Bristol University Press | Media Technologies for Work and Play in East Asia - Critical Perspectives on Japan and the Two Koreas, Edited by Micky Lee and Peichi Chung<https://bristoluniversitypress.co.uk/media-technologies-for-work-and-play-in-east-asia>
  *
  *   Bristol University Press | Being Human During COVID-19, Edited by Paul Martin, Stevienna de Saille, Kirsty Liddiard and Warren Pearce<https://bristoluniversitypress.co.uk/being-human-during-covid-19>
  *   Bristol University Press | Moral Gravity - Staying Together at the End of the World, By David W. Hill<https://bristoluniversitypress.co.uk/moral-gravity>
  *   Bristol University Press | Robots and Immigrants - Who Is Stealing Jobs?, By Kostas Maronitis and Denny Pencheva<https://bristoluniversitypress.co.uk/robots-and-immigrants>
  *   Bristol University Press | The Tensions of Algorithmic Thinking - Automation, Intelligence and the Politics of Knowing, By David Beer<https://bristoluniversitypress.co.uk/the-tensions-of-algorithmic-thinking>
  *

Browse all Science, Technology and Society<https://bristoluniversitypress.co.uk/science-technology-and-society-3>, request access to books from your library or add them to your reading lists.

Publish with us:
Please email paul.stevens at bristol.ac.uk to discuss your publishing projects.

Bahar Muller (she/her)

Senior Marketing Coordinator

We are implementing a home working policy in response to the Government’s advice on Covid-19. We will be operating as normally as we can and replying to emails as quickly as possible. Find out more<https://bristoluniversitypress.co.uk/covid-19>.

New books in series

Find out more about our Global Migration and Social Change series<https://bristoluniversitypress.co.uk/global-migration-and-social-change?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=BUP-email-signature>

Keep up with all our news and get a discount on ALL Bristol University Press and Policy Press books by signing up to our newsletter<https://bristoluniversitypress.co.uk/signup-bup-pp?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=BUP-email-signature>.

Our 2022 charity is FareShare South West. Find out more and donate here<https://bristoluniversitypress.co.uk/charity?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=BUP-email-signature>.

Bristol University Press and Policy Press
1-9 Old Park Hill, Bristol BS2 8BB, UK

Telephone: +44 117 455 7330