[Air-L] CfP: Media International Australia feature section on "Telecommunications Revolution? Enduring problems and possible futures"

Kieran Hegarty S3829364 at student.rmit.edu.au
Wed Aug 3 18:28:30 PDT 2022

Dear colleagues,

Proposals for inclusion in a Media International Australia feature section on the topic of "Telecommunications Revolution? Enduring problems and possible futures" are now open. Scholars whose research focuses on changes happening across the telecommunications landscape (particularly in the Asia-Pacific region) are encouraged to submit a proposal for the section. Deadline is 3 October. More information is available at [1]. If you have any enquiries, please contact Kieran Hegarty (kieran.hegarty at rmit.edu.au) and James Meese (james.meese at rmit.edu.au).

Links:

[1] https://www.5gfutures.org/cfp

​--
Kieran Hegarty
Digital Humanism Junior Visiting Fellow, Institute for Human Sciences, Vienna (April–June 2022)
PhD candidate, Representing Multicultural Australia in National and State Libraries project
PhD member, Centre for Urban Research and Digital Ethnography Research Centre
School of Global, Urban and Social Studies
RMIT University, Melbourne City Campus
E kieran.hegarty at student.rmit.edu.au | assemblingtheweb.com | @assemblingweb

I acknowledge the people of the Woi wurrung and Boon wurrung language groups of the eastern Kulin Nation on whose ancestral lands I conduct my research. I pay my respects to their Elders. I acknowledge that sovereignty was never ceded, and this always was, and always will be, Wurundjeri and Bunurong land. Pay the rent.