[Air-L] Fulltime Lecturer Post in Journalism, Media and Communication (University of Strathclyde)

chamil rathnayake chamilvr at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 07:22:14 PDT 2022

Dear Colleagues,
University of Strathclyde, School of Humanities seeks to appoint a full
time lecturer (equivalent to assistant professor in the US system) in
Journalism, Media and Communication. Strathclyde is an excellent
university, and our degrees are among top ranked programmes in the UK. The
following are the details of the post. I would appreciate if you could help
spread the word.

https://strathvacancies.engageats.co.uk/ViewVacancyV2.aspx?enc=mEgrBL4XQK0+ld8aNkwYmFKV8mbY9WJRGH8hH+nZykmDdnXFmuJd6GI069NnBe8mmU6OiAg2vdWbrx2d0HGsI00eoUgh6WAz6PtqHwbdeM0xtHo4PTCqbytL39mPTzS6eN4Bu6vntDi99qjditxFow==

Best wishes,
Chamil

Chamil Rathnayake PhD
Lecturer in Media and Communication