[Air-L] R: Postdoc opportunity

Riccardo Nanni riccardo.nanni9 at unibo.it
Thu Aug 4 06:01:35 PDT 2022

Hi,

as a follow up to my previous email on the upcoming postdoc position on Asian politics and Internet Governance, please find a link to the call: https://bandi.unibo.it/ricerca/assegni-ricerca?id_bando=65335

The call is only available in Italian, unfortunately, but it can be machine-translated to English and the knowledge of Italian is not required. For further info, please get in touch with me!

All the best,

Riccardo Nanni