[Air-L] The journal Global Media and China published the latest issue—December 2022

Xiao Han kilou.xiao.han at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 05:39:54 PST 2022

Dear All,

We are pleased to announce that our journal Global Media and China has just
published its latest issue (Volume 7, Issue 4, December 2022).

And also we sincerely welcome your contribution to our journals. If you are
interested and have the time, it is a great honour for us to receive your
submission. Here is the submission portal:
https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/gmac. For more information about Global
Media and China, please go to gch.sagepub.com, you can also find detailed
submission guidelines there.

You can freely read this new issue at:
https://journals.sagepub.com/toc/GCH/current
(Follow us at: https://twitter.com/GCHjournal;
https://www.facebook.com/Global-Media-and-China-110136464998539/)

*Original Articles*

*Becoming a Good Chinese Father – Reality TV in China and its Reception *

*Arjen Naut, Jeroen de Kloet, Qiong Xu and Yiu Fai Chow *
https://doi.org/10.1177/20594364221132150

*Uncovering the Cognitive, Psychological, and Social Mechanisms Affecting
TikTok’s Reuse Intention: Verifying the Role of Platform Characteristics,
Psychological Distance, and Social Identity *

*Ya Qing Liang and Sungjoon Yoon*

https://doi.org/10.1177/20594364221131134

*Reclaiming the Periphery in the Age of Social Media: Power and Narrative
of Rural China in My People, My Homeland (2020) and Coffee or Tea? (2020) *

*Weiwei Lu and Han Li*

https://doi.org/10.1177/20594364221133132

*Popularising Vlogging in China: Bilibili’s Institutional Promotion of
Vlogging Culture *

*Xiaoxian Wang*

https://doi.org/10.1177/20594364221133536

*Book Reviews*

*Qing Cao, Doreen Wu and Keyan G. Tomaselli (eds), Brand China in the
Media: Transformation of Identities *

*Shasha Wang *

https://doi.org/10.1177/20594364221112155

*Junhao Hong (ed), China in the Era of Social Media: An Unprecedented Force
for an Unprecedented Social Change. **Minghua Xu*

https://doi.org/10.1177/20594364221112165

*Acknowledgements *https://doi.org/10.1177/20594364221139358