[Air-L] About social media data availability

Xanat Meza kt_designbox at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 9 21:00:15 PST 2022

Thank you very much for your in depth answers.
We rejected the reviewer suggestion and our article has been accepted for publication.
Xanat V. Meza

Ph.D. Kansei, Behavioral and Brain SciencesUniversity of Tsukuba
M.A. Media and Communication
Yeungnam University
B.D. Graphic Communication Design
Universidad Autonoma Metropolitana