[Air-L] CFP: Understanding the Metaverse: theoretical, empirical and critical challenges for a new(?) internet age

chris hesselbein chrishesselbein at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 06:42:51 PST 2022

Dear all,

This is an invitation to submit an abstract to our open panel on
'Understanding the Metaverse: theoretical, empirical and critical
challenges for a new(?) internet age' at the upcoming STS conference in
Graz.

The deadline for submitting an abstract is January 30, 2023, and the
conference itself will take place on 8-10 May.

Graz is a lovely place, the conference is a perfect size, and we're hoping
to have a nice critical discussion on what the Metaverse is or might be as
well as how to research this emergent phenomenon.

You can find our call (listed as B.4) here:
https://stsconf.tugraz.at/calls/sessions-in-digitalisation/

Have a nice weekend & kind regards,
Chris Hesselbein, Paolo Bory, and Stefano Canali