[Air-L] #SMARTDataSprint 2023 flies to Amsterdam

Smart Inovamedialab smart.inovamedialab at fcsh.unl.pt
Tue Dec 20 02:28:55 PST 2022

#SMARTDataSprint flies to Amsterdam [image: 📍]

The seventh edition of the SMART Data Sprint will be slightly different in
2023. We are flying from Lisbon to Amsterdam in a joint venture with the
Digital Methods Winter School.

The pocket version of #SMARTDataSprint will explore digital methodologies
for understanding computer vision.

The data sprint occurs between 9 and 13 January at the Media Studies
department (Turfdraagsterpad, 9), University of Amsterdam.

To apply please send a letter of motivation, your CV, a headshot photo, a
100-word bio, and a copy of your passport (details page only) to
smart.inovamedialab [at] fcsh.unl.pt, with a copy to winterschool [at]
digitalmethods.net. Payment information is sent along with the acceptance
notification. Applications are open until 5 January. Tuition fee: EUR 347.

Organisers:

Janna Joceli Omena, Jason Chao, Ana Marta Flores, Rita Sepúlveda & Elias
Bitencourt

iNOVA Media Lab, ICNOVA & Digital Methodologies Hub

All information at

   -

    https://metodosdigitais.fcsh.unl.pt/?page_id=3104
   -

    http://www.digitalmethodologies.org

SMART Data Sprint 2023 |  Pocket edition at DMI Winter School

Theme: Cross vision-API studies - digital methodologies for understanding
computer vision

Date: 9 -13 January 2023

Venue: Media Studies | University of Amsterdam

Turfdraagsterpad 9

1012 XT Amsterdam

Applications deadline: 5 January 2023

Fee: EUR 347

--
SMART ˚ ˚ Social Media Research Techniques I #SMARTDataSprint
<https://smart.inovamedialab.org/>