[Air-L] Short TCAT test before setting up my own system - tracking tweet deletion

asaf n asafnn at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 03:48:05 PST 2022

Dear all,

I'm hoping to borrow, for a very short time, an operational TCAT server. I
want to use it to check the possibility of locating post deletion activity
by tracking specific users with it. While this was not my initial plan, the
dedicated tool for tracking tweet deletion (Politwoops) has recently broken
down and I'm hoping to rely on TCAT as an alternative.

I would like to test if that is actually possible before making the effort
of setting up my own server. The plan is simply tracking a few accounts
I'll be controlling for a day or two, and have them post and delete
statuses, checking which have been captured on the TCAT server before
deletion. this should not interfere with your server normal activity, of
course.

If you are able and interested in helping me out, simply send me an email
and we'll see from there.

Many thanks!
Asaf

--