[Air-L] Elon Musk & free speech

andrew.lowenthal at protonmail.com andrew.lowenthal at protonmail.com
Tue Dec 6 12:19:46 PST 2022

It is truly breathtaking that the default position now in 'academia' is
one of free speech suppression...

"Do we tolerate too much?" is asked... perhaps ask someone in Indonesia
who as of today can face jail criticising the president... anti-free
speech 'liberals' embolden authoritarians around the world.

The fact that people are going in to bat for Big Tech for suppressing a
story about the Biden family dealings in Ukraine and China (to say
nothing of Hunter's predilections for cocaine and sex workers) is
astounding... how much lower can 'academia' sink?

Interest in the actual truth is long gone, and liberals are just as
partisan as conservatives. Intellectuals who care nothing for party
tribalism are all but extinct (or at least very quiet).

If you are interested in a different take you might like to try this...

https://disinformationchronicle.substack.com/p/punching-down-how-the-anti-disinformation

Best,
Andrew