[Air-L] Elon Musk & free speech

Peter Timusk peterotimusk at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 16:30:48 PST 2022

I also think you could consider these laws in other countries. In Canada
hate speech has recently in the past few decades been added to exceptions
to freedom of expression. I don't think exporting the US constitution is
always a good way of going about spreading democracy. I have also looked at
Estonia's new constitution and seen privacy of medical records as a
constitutional right. But this sort of digresses from Internet studies.

I have not been using Twitter as much these past few weeks. I started a
mastodon account and check it every few days and add about a post a week.

As you know the network effect is probably how we ended up using Twitter.
May be three months from now statistics or studies will show Mastodon
having a network effect.