[Air-L] Quality Assurance Frameworks (e.g., Quality Matters and OSCQR)

Meryl Krieger merylkrieger7 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 10:22:22 PST 2022

Hi Patrick:

Glad to hear about other folks interested in this topic/conversation! My
unit at Penn is doing a lot of exploration of curriculum assessment tools
and we'd be really interested to learn about the results of your research.

All best, Meryl

J. Meryl Krieger, Ph.D.
*she/her/hers*
Senior Learning Designer, Arts & Sciences Online Learning, College of
Liberal and Professional Studies, University of Pennsylvania
Lecturer, College of Liberal and Professional Studies, University of
Pennsylvania
Senior Associate Faculty, Department of Sociology, Indiana University
Purdue University Indianapolis

http://www.linkedin.com/in/merylkrieger
http://upenn.academia.edu/merylkrieger