[Air-L] Historical Reddit Data Collection

Libby Hemphill libbyh at umich.edu
Thu Dec 29 09:14:27 PST 2022

Hi,

What’s your timeline? The Social Media Archive at ICPSR is setting up a
Reddit collection, but it won’t be available until early 2023. I can talk
to our staff about it when we’re back in January.

Pushshift has a complete (AFAIK) Reddit record:
http://files.pushshift.io/reddit/

You’ll need to be able to write or reuse some code to get what you’re
looking for though. SOMAR can help with that too, but not for a few weeks
at least.

Libby
--
Libby Hemphill