[Air-L] CfP "Translating Otherness: Challenges, Theories, and Practices"

Bilyana Todorova b_stoianova at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 29 10:48:12 PST 2022

Dear Piotr,
Dear Colleagues,
Excuse me for sending a link, the last thing I want is to bother anyone. I have never imagined that Languages is supposed to be a predatory journal. However, as I am one of the invited Guest Editors for this particular CfP I may say that I and my colleagues will work as we have worked for any other journal we have been connected to.
Excuse me again.
All the best,
Bilyana

Assoc. Prof. Bilyana Todorova, PhD

Department of Bulgarian language, Faculty of Philology,

South-West University, Bulgaria

http://orcid.org/0000-0001-7854-3425