[Air-L] Digital politics in the US in 2021

Colin Delany cpd at epolitics.com
Tue Jan 4 12:03:37 PST 2022

Hi everyone, happy new year. In case you're interested, I wrote a digital politics year-in-review (more of a trends piece, really) for campaignsandelections.com. They used my proposed title, and I am proud to do my small part to address America's critical shortage of clickbait headlines.

https://campaignsandelections.com/campaigntech/digital-politics-in-2021-what-the-hell-happened/

Happy to chat if anyone wants to dig into these ideas.

--cpd

"How to Use the Internet to Change the World - and Win Elections: A Comprehensive Guide to Digital Politics for Campaigns, Activists & Advocates" [Ebook]
http://www.epolitics.com/winning

Colin Delany
Epolitics.com -- digital strategy for politics and advocacy
http://www.epolitics.com
202-422-4682
cpd at epolitics.com
@epolitics