[Air-L] CFP: Information Technology and Politics at the APSA 2022 conference

Filippo Trevisan trevisan at american.edu
Wed Jan 5 14:07:44 PST 2022

Hi all,

I wanted to remind everyone who may be interested that there’s time until January 18 (11:59pm Pacific Time) to submit proposals for the APSA 2022 conference. This year, I have the honor of serving as chair for the Information Technology and Politics (ITP) Section’s program. I look forward to your proposals and would be happy to answer any questions you may have (trevisan at american.edu). The conference is scheduled for September in Montréal, Canada. Here’s the conference website with a link to the submission system: https://connect.apsanet.org/apsa2022/

For a copy of the ITP Section’s own CFP and information about how to submit proposals, click here: https://t.co/EhO3nwbUUb

Let me know in case you have questions and best wishes to all for the New Year that just started,

Filippo

———

Dr. Filippo Trevisan
Associate Professor - School of Communication
Deputy Director - Institute on Disability and Public Policy (IDPP)
American University
4400 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington, DC - 20016

Tel: +1 (202) 885 6930
Email: trevisan at american.edu<mailto:trevisan at american.edu>
Web: www.filippotrevisan.net<http://www.filippotrevisan.net/>
Twitter: @filippotrevisan<https://twitter.com/filippotrevisan>

Now in paperback: “Disability Rights Advocacy Online: Voice, Empowerment and Global Connectivity<https://www.routledge.com/Disability-Rights-Advocacy-Online-Voice-Empowerment-and-Global-Connectivity/Trevisan/p/book/9781138847828>” NY: Routledge, 2017.

All my publications: www.filippotrevisan.net/publications<http://www.filippotrevisan.net/publications>