[Air-L] Job posting: Lecturer in Digital Media and Society, Cardiff University

Arne Hintz HintzA at cardiff.ac.uk
Thu Jan 6 04:47:40 PST 2022

Dear colleagues,

this is just a quick reminder that we have an opening at the Cardiff School of Journalism, Media and Culture (JOMEC) in Digital Media and Society. We are particularly interested in candidates working in the field of critical data studies and exploring new developments in data justice.

https://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?PageType=JobDetails&partnerid=30011&siteid=5460&AReq=13003BR#jobDetails=1890519_5460

Best,
Arne

---
Lecturer in Digital Media and Society

13003BR

Cardiff School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies

Teaching & Research

To deliver high-quality and research-led teaching at both undergraduate and postgraduate level and contribute to the research record of the School through commitment to carrying out research leading to the publishing of high-quality research. To pursue excellence in research, teaching and enterprise and to inspire others to do the same. To advance the School’s renowned work in the field of digital media, critical data studies, and data justice.

This post is full time and open-ended.

Salary: £43,434 - £50,296 per annum (Grade 7)

Closing date: Sunday, 9 January 2022

Dr Arne Hintz
Reader | Co-Director Data Justice Lab | Director MA Digital Media and Society
School of Journalism, Media and Culture | Cardiff University
Two Central Square | Cardiff CF10 1FS
Email: HintzA at cardiff.ac.uk | Tel: +44 (0)29 208 76281 | Twitter: @arne_hz
Fellow | Center for Media, Data and Society | Central European University