[Air-L] #AfternoonTeaandTruthBiscuits Launch

Dr. Emma Briant teflpolsoc at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 18:08:58 PST 2022

Happy New Year Friends and Colleagues...I am delighted to say my new
YouTube channel has launched. Thank you to all those who have subscribed -
powerful truthtellers take on the lies in style - over a nice cup of tea.
Each week I am taking on the propaganda over afternoon tea and biscuits
with a new exciting guest.

This week my rebel tea drinkers are Nandini Jammi and Claire Atkin. We will
be exploring how election disinformation is so wildly profitable and
hearing about plans from their organization Check My Ads
<https://checkmyads.org/branded/j6-defund-the-insurrectionists/> to
demonetize the biggest culprits. If you want to hear about how to bust the
budget of Breitbart and other organizations do tune in here
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0s3KPZEN-8&feature=youtu.be> Tuesday 11th
at 3pm ET/8pm GMT (there will be a recording if you miss it).

If you were busy over the holidays and missed my last guests you might want
to check out the videos at the bottom of this email for:

Afternoon Tea & Truth Biscuits 1: Dr Emma Briant and Heidi Cuda
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmJmJ-NXK0w&feature=youtu.be>
With Emmy award-winning investigative producer, author, and filmmaker Heidi
Cuda we look back on what we've learned about events of 2021, a dark year
for disinformation.

AND

Afternoon Tea & Truth Biscuits 2: Dr Emma Briant and Jack Poulson
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6DrfwcKNEA>

Jack Poulson, a former Google Research senior scientist, now the Executive
Director at Tech Inquiry (@tech_inquiry) a non-profit investigating
national security procurement and lobbying. Jack chats with Emma about
surveillance tech & its ties to think tanks.

Please subscribe and do feel free to share with others, I appreciate you
spreading the word. Thank you for reading and for subscribing to the show.

Best wishes for the year ahead,
Emma

--
Dr Emma L Briant