[Air-L] Platformisation and small nations: 5-episode interview podcast series

Minna Aslama minskiaslama at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 12:30:30 PST 2022

Hello:

This may interest the list members:

The conference Media Platformisation and Small Nations (28-29 Oct 2021,
University of Helsinki) featured 5 great keynote contributions.
We have created a 5-episode interview podcast featuring all our keynote
speakers:

Steven Livingston (George Washington University, School of Media and Public
Affairs)
Terry Flew (University of Sydney)
Natali Helberger (University of Amsterdam)
Marko Milosavljevic (University of Ljubljana)
Anja Bechmann (Aarhus University)

Please find the podcasts and other materials here:
https://www2.helsinki.fi/en/conferences/media-platformisation-and-small-nations/materials
-- feel free to use them and share them widely!

--
Dr. Minna Aslama Horowitz
@aslama