[Air-L] 4 tenure track positions in the Department of Communication Arts at University of Waterloo

Gerald Voorhees dr.g.voorhees at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 12:26:55 PST 2022

Colleagues,

I'm pleased to announce the following tenure-track positions in the
Department of Communication Arts at the University of Waterloo. Positions
#2 and #3 will be of particular interest to this list.

Further info can be found by visiting the links underneath the titles of
the positions. The closing date for all positions is February 22, 2022. For
info on the Department, its program offerings, and its departmental
objectives, please visit:
https://uwaterloo.ca/communication-arts/about-our-department

*1. Communication Across the Curriculum, Tenure-Track Assistant Professor*

*https://uwaterloo.ca/arts/sites/ca.arts/files/uploads/files/assist_prof_communication_across_the_curriculum.pdf
<https://uwaterloo.ca/arts/sites/ca.arts/files/uploads/files/assist_prof_communication_across_the_curriculum.pdf>*

*2. Communication, Technology, and Design, Tenure-Track Assistant or
Associate Professor*

*https://uwaterloo.ca/arts/sites/ca.arts/files/uploads/files/assist-assoc_prof_communication_technology_and_design.pdf
<https://uwaterloo.ca/arts/sites/ca.arts/files/uploads/files/assist-assoc_prof_communication_technology_and_design.pdf>*

*3. Digital Media Arts & Production, Tenure-Track Assistant Professor*

*https://uwaterloo.ca/arts/sites/ca.arts/files/uploads/files/assist_prof_digital_media_arts_and_production.pdf
<https://uwaterloo.ca/arts/sites/ca.arts/files/uploads/files/assist_prof_digital_media_arts_and_production.pdf>*

*4. Theatre and Performance, Tenure-Track Assistant Professor*

*https://uwaterloo.ca/arts/sites/ca.arts/files/uploads/files/assist_prof_theatre_and_performance.pdf
<https://uwaterloo.ca/arts/sites/ca.arts/files/uploads/files/assist_prof_theatre_and_performance.pdf>*

I am happy to talk to anyone about these positions and/or the department
and university. Feel free to reach out to me by email.

Best regards

Gerald

------------------------------

Gerald Voorhees, Ph.D. (he/him)

Associate Professor

Associate Chair, Undergraduate Studies

Department of Communication Arts

University of Waterloo

257A ML, Waterloo ON, N2L 3G1

*I acknowledge that I live and work on the traditional territory of the
Attawandaron (Neutral), Anishinaabeg and Haudenosaunee peoples. The
University of Waterloo is situated on the Haldimand Tract, the land
promised to the Six Nations that includes ten kilometers on each side of
the Grand River. *