[Air-L] OPEN TALKS | Deen Freelon | Katrin Tiidenberg

Smart Inovamedialab smart.inovamedialab at fcsh.unl.pt
Sat Jan 29 10:36:26 PST 2022

*SMART Data Sprint invites to open lectures *

The sixth edition of the SMART Data Sprint will include open lectures by
internationally recognised researchers, such as Deen Freelon (University of
North Carolina, USA) and Katrin Tiidenberg (Tallinn University, Estonia).

Katrin Tiidenberg's lecture on Internet Research Ethics will take place in
Room 217 of the Almada Negreiros College, Campolide, NOVA University of
Lisbon, on 31 January (Monday) and online. Just before Katrin Tiidenberg's
talk, we will receive an opening lecture by Janna Joceli Omena
(ICNOVA/iNOVA Media Lab) on the perspective from technicity to digital
methods practice, starting at 9 am (Lisbon time).

Deen Freelon's conference - The Post-API Age Reconsidered: Web Science in
the '20s and Beyond -  will take place in room A224 (and also broadcasted),
at the Campolide campus of Universidade NOVA de Lisboa, on February 1st
(Tuesday), from 4 pm (Lisbon time).

To follow the conferences in person or online, register now (free of
charge): https://forms.gle/buAv6TTKPCfPf3Zz7
More information about SMART Data Sprint 2022:
https://smart.inovamedialab.org/2022-discussing-methods-making

SMART Data Sprint team
--
SMART ˚ ˚ Social Media Research Techniques I #SMARTDataSprint
<https://smart.inovamedialab.org/>