[Air-L] Faculty Position Announcement for Media Psychology PhD Program

Regina Tuma reginatuma at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 12:04:13 PST 2022

   Dear all,

   Please share with colleagues—open faculty position in Media Psychology.

   Thanks,

   Regina Tuma

   (rtuma at fielding.edu)

   Doctoral Faculty, Media Psychology Program

   Reports to: Media Psychology Program Director

   Location: Remote

   Position: Regular, Full Time

   Wage Range: DOE

   FLSA Status: Exempt

   Applications will not be considered complete unless both a CV and COVER
   LETTER are uploaded.

   SUMMARY

   Fielding Graduate University aspires to be a world leader in Media
   Psychology science and practice, and graduate training in Media
   Psychology.  Toward this end, we seek to hire a full-time, core faculty
   member to join our dedicated team.  The new core faculty member will
   teach graduate courses in Psychology and Media Psychology, mentor
   graduate students, serve on Dissertation committees, and advance their
   scholarship and/or practice related to Media Psychology.  Applications
   for Doctoral Faculty in Media Psychology will be accepted for
   consideration until the position has been filled. The position begins
   July 1, 2022 or later.

   Fielding Graduate University uses a distributed model to deliver a
   personalized graduate education that fosters individual development,
   community collaboration, and societal engagement.  We use a combination
   of asynchronous and synchronous course instruction and dissertation
   supervision and meet occasionally for face-to-face sessions in US
   locations. Our vision is for our graduates to excel in scholarship and
   practice that create a more humane, just, and sustainable world.
   Fielding encourages and supports scholarship (broadly defined),
   professional practice, and professional development.

   QUALIFICATIONS

   We seek Psychology scholars and/or practitioners who can contribute to
   our Media Psychology programs.  Minimum qualifications include a
   doctorate degree in PSYCHOLOGY at the time of hire and a growing or
   established record of contributions to scholarship and/or practice in
   an area relevant to Media Psychology, such as (but not limited to)
   social media, data science, virtual and augmented reality, gaming, and
   the application of media and technology to business, politics, health,
   mental health and social justice.  We welcome applications from junior,
   mid-career, and late-career psychologists. Fielding values diversity
   and invites applicants from historically underrepresented groups.
   Preference will be given to candidates who have not earned their
   doctorate degree from Fielding. Candidates who wish to be considered
   must be able to show proof of the right to work in the U.S.

   BENEFITS

   Fielding core faculty have access to medical/dental/vision insurances,
   Flexible Spending and/or Health Savings Accounts, retirement
   contributions after one year of service, and professional development
   funds.

   APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS

   Fielding Graduate University utilizes ADP Workforce Now for online
   applications. You will be prompted to create a user name and password
   to initiate the application process. Applications will not be
   considered complete unless both a CV and COVER LETTER are uploaded.
   Applicants are encouraged to have their employment history, educational
   information, and professional references on hand while completing the
   application. The online application process takes approximately 30
   minutes. Upon completion, applicants will receive a confirmation of
   receipt via email.

   Apply here:

   [1]https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitm
   ent.html?cid=371bf4c2-8681-458c-8b35-722b1fc8d540&ccId=19000101_000001&
   type=MP&lang=en_US

   ABOUT FIELDING GRADUATE UNIVERSITY

   Fielding Graduate University is an innovative global community
   dedicated to educating scholars, leaders, and practitioners in pursuit
   of a more just and sustainable world. We do this by providing exemplary
   interdisciplinary programs within a distributed and relational learning
   model grounded in student-driven inquiry and leading to enhanced
   knowledge.  Fielding has approximately 1,050 students and 176 faculty
   members residing throughout the United States and internationally.
   Please visit our website at [2]www.fielding.edu to learn more.

   Sent from [3]Mail for Windows