[Air-L] Suggested materials for Computers and Society course for Computer Science majors?

Amy Mowle Amy.Mowle at vu.edu.au
Fri Mar 11 20:49:11 PST 2022

This may not be quite what you're looking for, but there's quite a bit going on in terms of using technology to aid in the preservation of Australian Aboriginal languages:

Here's some bits and pieces that might be of interest:

Platform created by Aboriginal people for language conservation - https://www.miromaa.org.au/
There's a 'living archive' of Aboriginal Languages from the Northern Territory - https://livingarchive.cdu.edu.au/

You might already be aware of 'First Voices' - https://apps.apple.com/ca/app/firstvoices-keyboards/id1066651145

Good luck!