[Air-L] Queering Digital Cultures listserv

Feldman, Zeena zeena.feldman at kcl.ac.uk
Mon Nov 7 04:52:08 PST 2022

Dear all,

A massive thanks to everyone who attended Queering Digital Cultures<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/queering-digital-cultures-tickets-424052361027> on 28 October. As mentioned at the symposium, Jamie and I would like to keep this conversation going. So if you’re interested in staying connected, please join our mailing list.

Sign up with your email address here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1WQvPuVwnlTch1xhRb7_hGHfa_izOvwao1j7UYRUn1Vc/viewform>. Once you've submitted your email address, we'll add you to a members-only Google Group. That group will enable all of us to stay in touch. You are welcome to use that group to share news, post announcements and events, propose collaborations, etc. Basically, it's an old school listserv but using the Google platform.

Thanks again everyone for contributing to the conversation on queerness and digital cultures.

Until soon,
Zeena and Jamie

https://www.kcl.ac.uk/people/dr-zeena-feldman
https://www.kcl.ac.uk/people/jamie-hakim