[Air-L] Job Posting: 2x Assistant Professor - Communication/Digital Media

Suheil Dahdal sdahdal at aus.edu
Thu Nov 3 10:06:38 PDT 2022

Just to add to that, it’s about respecting people’s time, writing a job application for an academic position is very labor intensive and by specifying clear and transparent selection criteria from the honest we are thus respecting people’s time.

Having said that the position is open for early career scholars and I’m happy to answer any questions but let’s keep it off the list so as not to clutter mailboxes with none research discussions.

With best regards,

Sohail.

Sohail Dahdal, PhD
Head | Department of Mass Communication