[Air-L] About social media data availability

Luke Munn luke.munn at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 19:39:51 PST 2022

Marcela is correct to highlight the dangers of re-identification. You're
probably thinking of Latanya Sweeney's work in this space, which has been
around for a couple decades and has been highly cited.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamtanner/2013/04/25/harvard-professor-re-identifies-anonymous-volunteers-in-dna-study/?sh=e0e614592c9b

https://dataprivacylab.org/projects/identifiability/paper1.pdf

https://dl.acm.org/doi/10.1142/S0218488502001648

ngā mihi / best,